Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Departure day

Well, I haven't been as good about posting here as I intended to be, but there was far too much to do and see to sit in here and type it all up. I'll add details once I'm home and can post pictures. Yesterday we did the most unique thing. We rented a boat and toured through a 'floating village'. People live out on the lake over the water on houses built on very long stilts - they swim or boat everywhere they need to go - even their livestock floated on little islands of reeds. Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out.

Heading to the airport in about an hour to begin our long journey back home. I'm torn. I'd love to stay a little longer, but another part of me can't wait to be in my own bed again (yea for american mattresses!!) My health is still very good so as long as jet-lag isn't terrible, Tyler and I will be at work on Thursday morning. How depressing is that??? So - see many of you very soon. I promise to upload pictures as soon as I can. :)

1 comment:

trybal said...

well, sounds like you guys had a great time! will be good too see tons of pics and see you guys at a bar asafp!