Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Today has been an exciting day. This morning was the 13th annual Angkor Wat Half-Marathon and Tyler's cousin Melissa (my age) ran in the 21K race (13.1 miles). She came in first place among the women!! I knew she would do well, but I was so happy to see her coming down the lane knowing no other woman had passed the finish line yet! Tonight is a party to celebrate Neang's 30th birthday so we're also celebrating Melissa's win. I purchased some Cambodian style clothing at the market yesterday so I'm going to wear my new outfit tonight. We'll see how that goes over. No hair dryers here - so my hairs been a bit frizzy, but I'll see if I can't do something about that for tonight.

Belated birthday greetings to my big brother Terry. It was yesterday but I didn't get online in time to send him an email. Happy birthday Guh.

No comments: